Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mailing list addess change

So someone or something hijacked the ss@s-srecords.com email address and people have been flooded with spam with that address on it. The emails aren't viruses or trojans, just annoying. The address harvested from other email accounts. Anyway, it sent a lot of my emails straight to spam filters so it is time to change things up. These mailings will now be sent out from the address of s.srecords @ yahoo . com If you want to keep getting these emails, please make sure that that address is not filtered out by whatever spam program you use.

I still will be using the old address for correspondence and will always have something in the subject line even if it is only "Hey".

Also the new catalog site is up and running at http://s-srecords.com/catalog If you have used it or tried to use it and have had any problems, please contact me. For those overseas ordering: I am still fine tuning the post for international orders. If the post seems high when you go to check out, don't give up! After I process the order, if the post charged exceeds what it cost me to ship, I will be refunding you $$$.

That is about it. Except: New album by John Wesley Coleman III is in!
---SS

No comments:

Post a Comment